Were you harmed by Hernia Mesh?
We HANDLE cases Nationwide.
Do you qualify?
1. Have you had Bard or Covidien Hernia Mesh implanted and subsequently removed? If Yes, please
EMAIL us the FREE CASE REVIEW FORM above.
We will then send you an intake package designed for us to move quickly on your claim. Time is extremely sensitive as the law allows only a limited amount of time to file your claim.
Our dedicated team of lawyers have achieved verdicts or settlements over 5 billion dollars.**
Cliff Roberts has joined forces with Kelsey Stokes of Fleming Nolen and Jez LLP to pursue select hernia mesh cases. Kelsey is recognized as a national leader in hernia mesh litigation and spends countless hours guiding fellow plaintiffs’ lawyers across the country on case evaluation and filing strategy in multiple jurisdictions.
In September 2018, Kelsey was appointed by the United States Southern District of Ohio as Co-Lead Counsel for the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in MDL No. 2846, In re Davol, Inc./C.R. Bard, Inc., Polypropylene Hernia Mesh Products Liability Litigation. That MDL has over 18,000 cases consolidated there, where Kelsey recently served as lead trial counsel in the first two bellwether cases.
Our Hernia Mesh Product Investigations include:
- Covidien/Medtronic (Formerly Tyco):
- Parietex Composite Ventral Patch
- Parietex ProGrip Self-Fixating Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Composite Mesh
- Parietex Plug and Patch System
- Parietex Composite Open Skirt (PCO OS) Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Open Skirt Mesh
- Parietex Composite Parastomal (PCO PM) Mesh
- Parietex Composite Hiatal Mesh (PCO 2H)
- Parietex Hydrophilic Anatomical Mesh
- Parietex Folding Mesh
- Parietex Flat Sheet Mesh
- Parietex Lightweight Monofilament Mesh
- Ventralight ST
- Composix L/P
- Composix EX
- 3D Max Mesh
- 3D Max Light Mesh
- Sepramesh IP
- Perfix Plug
- Perfix Light Plug
- Ventralex Hernia Patch
- Ventralex ST Patch
- Kugel Hernia Patch
- Composix Kugel Hernia Patch
- Modified Kugel Hernia Patch
- Ventrio Patch
- Ventrio ST
- Bard (Marlex) Mesh Dart
- Bard Mesh
We believe these cases deserve substantial compensation.
We will never charge you a dime unless we actually make a monetary recovery for you.
Our team of lawyers have over 100 years of experience combined and have represented thousands of men and women in product liability cases across the United States.
Click here for a free case review
**Roberts Law Office has joined forces with the prestigious Law Firm of Fleming, Nolen & Jez L.L.P. in Houston, Texas in an effort to maximize our lawsuit efforts and resources in this fight against the manufacturers of mesh. Every case must be evaluated on its own merits and past success does not guarantee future recovery.