Were you harmed by Hernia Mesh?
Our dedicated team of lawyers have achieved
verdicts or settlements over
5 billion dollars.**
Did you suffer a problem, complication, injury, or removal surgery with your hernia mesh?
If so, all you need to do is email us and then fill out our paperwork. We will take it from there so that you can focus on your health and your recovery.
We will also let you know the results of our investigation as soon as possible, and we will never charge you a dime unless we actually recover monies for you.
There is extensive evidence that shows that certain types of mesh used in Hernia surgery can cause serious complications.
Common Hernia Mesh complaints for which compensation can be sought include:
- Severe Abdominal Pain,
- Infections, Allergic Reactions, Fistulas or Seromas,
- Organ Perforation, Erosion or Adhesion,
- Bowel obstruction,
- Hernia recurrence, and
- Surgical Removal of the Hernia Mesh.
Our Current Hernia Mesh Investigations include:
- Proceed Ventral Patch
- Proceed Surgical Mesh
- Prolene Hernia System
- Prolene 3D
- Parietex Composite Ventral Patch
- Parietex ProGrip Self-Fixating Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Composite Mesh
- Parietex Plug and Patch System
- Parietex Composite Open Skirt (PCO OS) Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Open Skirt Mesh
- Parietex Composite Parastomal (PCO PM) Mesh
- Parietex Composite Hiatal Mesh (PCO 2H)
- Parietex Hydrophilic Anatomical Mesh
- Parietex Folding Mesh
- Parietex Flat Sheet Mesh
- Parietex Lightweight Monofilament Mesh
- C-Qur Mosaic
- C-Qur Edge
- C-Qur TacShield
- C-Qur Lite Mesh V-Patch
- C-Qur Mesh V-Patch
- Ventralight ST
- Composix L/P
- Composix EX
- 3D Max
- 3D Max Light
- Perfix Plug
- Perfix Light
- Ventralex ST
- Composix Kugel
- Ventrio ST
By ordering medical records, we may be able to determine the type of mesh that was used in your hernia surgery if you do not know.
Hernia Mesh Patients are filing lawsuits and claims for settlement all over the country.
We believe certain Hernia Mesh manufacturers
- Knew or should have known about serious design problems associated with their Hernia Mesh products sold in recent years;
- Failed to adequately research their Hernia Mesh products;
- Failed to promptly issue Hernia Mesh recalls after design defects were discovered;
- Failed to warn about the risk of complications from Hernia Mesh; and
- Misrepresented the safety of certain Hernia Mesh products.
We also believe the desire for profits by certain manufacturers was placed before consumer safety. Therefore, we believe you should seek compensation if you have suffered serious complications from Hernia Mesh.
We work with a team of dedicated experts that can help file Hernia Mesh lawsuits and claims for settlement nationwide.
The deadline for filing a Hernia Mesh claim varies by State. It will depend on the facts of each case. If you do not file your claim by the deadline you will lose your right to recover any money at all. Cliff Roberts can tell you the specific deadline in your case.
It is very important that you take action now. Please e-mail us the short case review form. Our evaluation is free and confidential.
**Roberts Law Office has joined forces with the prestigious Law Firm of Fleming, Nolen & Jez L.L.P. in Houston, Texas in an effort to maximize our lawsuit efforts and resources in this fight against the manufacturers of mesh. Every case must be evaluated on its own merits and past success does not guarantee future recovery.